Red is searching for a SAP BPC Developer for a financial services client located in New York, NY.
- 5 to 10 years of hands-on relevant SAP BPC design and development experience
- Strong VBA or VSTO experience & excellent knowledge of MS Office Excel functions
- Basic knowledge of ABAP and BADI development
- Experience working on the SAP EPM/BPC on Netweaver platform
- Experience working in BPC version 10.0 and higher
- Ability to use data manager packages, transformation and conversion files
- Ability to create and maintain financial reports in BPC using the EPM Excel Add-in
- Master data, transactional data loads into BPC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or equivalent
- Financial service industry experience and familiarity with balance sheet and P&L reporting
- Ability to work with a diverse and integrated team consisting of application developers, technical business users and business analysts
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!