One of our leading international entertainment client's, with a multi $billion revenue and housing around 7,000 employees across the globe, has opened a position for an SAP BPC Support Manager. Experience an environment of creative freedom to help support a mature BPC system live within key territories. This will allow all regions spanning the world to deliver the BPC solution as part of a global SAP roll-out.
Join a joint Operations and Build team responsible for support, projects and change request management within the client's planning, forecasting and reporting solution.
You will be expected to:
- Manage the worldwide functional support group performing everyday issue resolution and maintenance of the client's BPC framework
- Assist with the integration of new regions into the administration's portfolio
- Manage connections, correspondence and procedures with internal IT and Business partners
- Ownership of issues to goals with an abnormal state of consumer loyalty
- Provide extension to the BPC level 3 specialised and fabricate groups to guarantee quality conveyances and ideal execution for end clients
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Excellent comprehension of SAP BPC
- Previous involvement in an organised procedural driven condition
- Strong client benefit approach
- Excellent relational abilities
- Proven team management and leadership abilities
- Experience of overseeing seaward assets and outsider merchants
- BPC system configuration involvement with no less than one full life-cycle implementation
Perfect Candidates will have international SAP and Media experience
For anyone looking to be at the forefront of critical business development and expand their footprint on a global scale, there is no better opportunity. Market leading salary package available for the right candidate.