SAP BPC Support Manager
RED SAP are currently on the look out for a SAP BPC Support Manager for a global media giant based in the heart of London.
Our client is considered one of the best in the industry, operating In over 50 countries globally with annual revenue in excess of $6 Billion this really is an opportunity to miss!
The overall objective of the role is to deliver the BPC solution to key territories in line with the global SAP rollout whilst building a team responsible for projects, support and change management requests.
- Lead the global functional support team
- Manage and assist when integrating into new territories
- Assist with the rollback of the BPC solution to existing SAP territories
- Manage and build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Provide BPC level 3rd support & build team to ensure quality delivery and optimal performance
Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent knowledge of SAP BPC
- Prior experience of working in a structured procedural led environment
- Ability to manage change
- Strong customer service approach
- Proven team management and leadership ability
- SAP BPC system configuration (1 Lifecycle+)
Whilst this big brand logo sells itself not only will you get to work in the new state of the art offices you will also receive an amazing package consisting of Base Salary up to £70,000, Travel Allowance (5k), Bonus, Pension (3%-9%), Medical Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Holiday Purchase scheme and Discounted Gym Membership.
We are expecting a lot of interest in this one so to avoid disappointment please apply now and member of RED SAP will be in touch to discuss further.