Red is looking for a BI Architect in the Cleveland OH area for Permanent position with our direct client. This is an exciting opportunity with a great client offering relocation, bonuses and benefits!
The SAP BI Solutions Architect is the owner of the Business Intelligence and Reporting strategy for the client. Their objective is to enable management and business functions to make data based decisions. They will lead, hands on, strategic BI projects in the environment with a primary focus on SAP applications including BW and BOBJ, and will also including other enablers such as HANA and non-SAP solutions.
- Bring business intelligence and analytics leadership to functional business leaders and internal data consumers as well as technical and functional IT experts, producing value added solutions that drive the objectives of the company.
- Use your advanced level of business acumen to understand business objectives and proactively utilize systems solutions and data to drive solutions to business problems.
- Deliver comprehensive solutions utilizing the most appropriate technology for the problem, with a focus on leveraging existing investments in SAP tools.
- Own the enterprise architecture of reporting and BI.
- Own data governance and policy for CLIENT.
- Architect solutions to support the current business needs, define templates, and identify new technologies that can provide value added solutions to the business.
- Analyze business and data requirements, and utilize the above skills to ensure clarity of data needs.
- Perform validation of BI solutions, including new development, configuration, and data testing prior to releasing to functional IT or business users for testing.
- Manage the testing process for BI solutions.
- Build, mentor, and support a team to advance and support the organization long term.
- Serve as both a technical and functional expert on the SAP BI Platform.
- Perform the role of analyst where gaps exist in organizational capabilities - lead and teach by doing.
- Manage and guide developers (internal, onshore, offshore, or contracted as appropriate).
- Own the data integration approach between source systems and reporting solutions.
- Develop, design and maintain reporting and analytic solutions from the data warehouse, providing subject matter expertise.
- Provide thorough documentation around technical structures, best practices for reporting, implementation steps and standards.
- Stay educated on industry and BI solutions and know how to apply them to drive CLIENT forward.
- All CLIENT employees are expected to perform any assignment or job task according to the stated safety policies and procedures.
- All CLIENT employees are expected to produce our products in a manner that exceeds the quality and value expectation of our customers and consumers by adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices, Policies and Procedures outlined in our Safe Quality Food Program.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the manager.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, or related scientific or technical discipline.
- 5+ years of SAP Business Intelligence experience.
- Extensive knowledge of SAPBW and SAPfrontend tools including SAP BI inModeling, Reporting,BEXAnalyzer, Query Designer, System Administration, Table Storage Maintenance, Security, Configuration, and Business Content activation.
- Standard and custom extractors
- DSO, Cubes, and SPO
- Transformations, update rules, transfer rules
- Multi providers Info sets
- ABAP transformation routines
- Data Transfer process
- Infoobjects, datasource
- Process Chains
- Broadcast reporting
- Transport process
- X Types