SAP Business Process Analyst
Our client, a market leading Media company with a worldwide employee base in the thousands are looking for a SAP Business Process Analyst to work within their SAP Banking and Treasury division.
They are seeking a motivated and talented banking analyst with knowledge of SAP to become a subject matter expert for payments and the group bank communication platform TRAX.
With several years' experience in banking and treasury, strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving who can build relationships effortlessly to collaborate with different workstreams to provide critical services to the core business.
- Become subject matter expert for Payment Formats (XML 20022, Zengin etc)
- Support SAP Solution Architects specifying requirements and offering guidance through SAP XML payment configuration
- Support the development of global payment solutions through SAP and TRAX
- Become subject matter expert for Central Banking Solution - TRAX
- Configuration and Testing of the Central Banking Solution
- Collaborate with SAP Solution Architects offering guidance through payment format configuration
- Support SAP EBS (Electronic Bank Statement) reconciliation process
- Level 2 TRAX Support, being escalation point for TRAX Support Team
- Assist with Security Management of banking platforms (TRAX, Bank Platforms)
- Perform business analysis with Finance to proactively identify possible enhancements. Ensure payment solutions are designed and developed to support business processes
- Strong knowledge of bank file formats (XML 20022-pain001, MT940, etc…) and SWIFT messages workflows
- Knowledge of SAP or equivalent multinational finance system
- 3-5 years in the Finance experience within an international organisation
- Knowledge and experience with EBS (MT940) reconciliation
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate financial business needs into different scenarios for implementation
- Experience designing end-to-end business process flows
- Ability to work autonomously to deadlines, on assigned tasks or projects in an international organisation
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, please do not hesitate to call me on +44 207 107 7632 and ask for Frankie Rayner. Or alternatively you can message me at email@example.com