Our client is looking for experienced and professional SAP Business Transformation Consultant/Architect to join a Global Leader in Technology based in the Nordics. We are looking for ambitious consultants/architects with proven expertise and a strong interest in digital transformation for client-facing roles. The candidate must have a solid understanding of SAP's ECC suite and industry solutions required, a good understanding of IT trends and their impact on business processes and strategies.
You will be working with industry-leading SAP transformation software and alongside experienced SAP OCM specialists on cutting-edge SAP projects including S/4HANA.
You will be working with industry-leading SAP transformation software and alongside experienced SAP OCM specialists on cutting-edge SAP projects including S/4HANA and Greenfield Implementations.
Experience & Skills:
As a Business Transformation Consultant/Architect, you will lead innovation and digital transformation initiatives for our Clients' largest and most important customers.
As part of the responsibilities of this role, you will create strategic and tactical roadmaps that trace the deployment of SAP digital solutions to help guide our customer's strategic decision-making activities, as well as ensuring the realisation of the identified value during the customer's transformation journey.
A solid understanding of SAP ECC suite and industry solution is a must! S/4 Hana experience is desirable.
- Provide comprehensive advice to customers regarding long-term and short-term opportunities for their key strategic imperatives
- Facilitate collaborative business process and solution architecture discussion with C level executives
- Develop 3-5-year strategic roadmaps for the evolution of enterprise business solution portfolios
- Support business model innovation and business process optimization based on customer's needs
- Proven Business transformation and innovation skills/experience
- Excellent C-level executive communication skills
- SAP ECC deep understanding, S/4 Hana a plus
- Minimum of 5 years' industry and consulting experience
- Strong written, verbal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of various solution architecture alternatives
You will be receiving an excellent benefits package, including, but not limited to:
- Fantastic bonus (target based)
- Travel or car allowance
- Paid travel, accommodation and meal expenses when working on site
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Possibility of buying discounted shares within the company
Salary package: competitive + bonus & benefits, depending on experience
If you are eager to have the opportunity of working for a Global Leader in Technology, please get in contact asap!