|Standort: Vienna, Austria||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Banking||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/079804_1619446709|
SAP Business Analyst for data warehousing,-S4HANA-German Speaking-Contract
Start: End of May
duration: 6 months +
Location: Remote - on-site in Vienna Austria post Covid
* Identify and understand business needs using analysis activities with focus on: business goals, business challenges, business strategy, regulatory framework, banking industry and financial market, etc.
* Contribution to the development of strategy and business / operating models using EG Business Consultancy Methods
* Ensures consistency in cooperation with the architecture functional specifications
* Plan and conduct business analysis and survey activities
* Responsibility for the detailed specification of business requirements
* Maintaining the facilitation of alignment among stakeholders
* Ensuring necessary testing and documentation of a software project
* Cooperates with process management organization to ensure operational Efficiency and excellence of the company for end-to-end processes
* Developing and recommending business practices and procedures that are oriented, e.g. to increase productivity and cost reductions including input and output interfaces from / to other processes and functions
Specific functional know-how
* Understanding of various SAP modules
* Solid knowledge of relevant business processes and their integration with SAP systems.
* In-depth knowledge of the latest advancements in SAP applications.
* Experience in the area of data warehousing, data analysis, and use of data modeling standards
* Superb collaboration and communication skills.
* Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills