|Standort: Norway||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/077445_1612879984|
RED now has a new opportunity for an experienced SAP BW Consultant The contract is a 3/6 month contract with a high possibility of an extension.
Should have excellent knowledge of the scrum framework, with all its artifacts and techniques. You'll also need the ability to coordinate people and projects (occasionally facilitating changes) with your mindset on deliverables.
Must have skills
- Hands-on consulting experience in SAP BW
- Enhancements on SAP BW
- Working with stakeholders including, SME, BPO, key user, users to define business requirements
- Manage each project's scope and time line
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members 'own' the product and enjoy working on it.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as the definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement).
- Able to work independently on the SAP BW module.
- Clear communication skills (good spoken English), must not be very technical while communicating, but at the same time should be able to comprehend business requirements and maintain open communication with business on ongoing tasks.
- Strong learning ability - agility and willingness to acquire new competencies and adapt quickly to new tasks and environments
- Extensive experience in Support projects.
- Experience of working in large and complex landscapes.
- Familiar with the ITIL processes on Incidence management, Change management, Problem Management & service requests
- Should have experience in working with on site/Offshore model & with Clients of European geography.
- Keen statistical and analytical mind, multi-tasking is an advantage!
Preference will be given to a candidate who is Scrum Certified
Knowledge of agile delivery models like Kanban, Scrum will be preferred.
If you are interested please contact me directly Hameda Khatun on email@example.com or apply here