Our client is a pre-eminent global manufacturing company headquartered in Germany. In the light of its IT centralisation and digital transformation program we are looking for a senior:
SAP Change Management Consultant (m/w)
to be based in northern Bavaria.
In this role you will be part of the CIO office and design and implement IT processes and guidelines of the client's IT Service Management.
You will be responsible to:
- Assess the maturity of the IT processes focusing on change management and corresponding ITIL processes
- Define and implement change and release management with respect to the client's SAP landscape
- As IT process Manager define a continual improvement agenda for IT service processes including change and release management just as test management and documentation
- Continuous improvement by establishing process governance
You should have experience in
- The Implementation and management of IT process frameworks with a focus on change management
- The harmonization of structures in SAP Change Management - fitting the new organizational setup following Plan-Build-Run
- ITIL Service Transition processes and IT Process Management and ideally in SAP Solution Manager or ITMS
- Working in an international environment with strong interpersonal communication skills
- English (fluent spoken and written)
Do you have a strong drive and a can-do mentality? Are you passionate about this subject area and are looking at making a difference with tangible results? If you enjoy a flexible work approach where internal structures allow for quick decision making and are looking for a family friendly work environment with a modern and energetic drive, then we look forward to your application and discussing this opportunity further with you.