SAP Change/Release Manager
Our nationally recognized customer is actively looking to bring on a full time and permanent SAP Change/Release Manager to join their team. This is a group that has seen exponential growth over the last decade with exciting projects on the horizon. Please review the bullets below and apply ASAP to secure interview slots for next week!
In your role as SAP Release Manager you will own and maintain a release calendar for all types of SAP releases within SAP landscape aligned with the ERM Release calendar, SAP deployments and SAP maintenance plan. You will be part of the initial planning and gating of a project to safeguard proper alignment with the SAP release Plan and procedure. To continually improve the SAP release processes and tools is another area of the Release managers responsibility. As you will be the key person for the releases you will work close with people, so communication and coaching is core in this role.
- Oversee the lifecycle of SAP Releases meaning, planning, executing up until the technical go live
- Conduct release Readiness reviews
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect SAP release scope
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to build and manage relationships in a matrixed environment
- Demonstrated effective leadership
- Background in SAP or a good understanding of SAP environment and operating model is required
- Experienced in SAP Release Management
- Solution Manager and ChaRM experience required