|Standort: Atlanta, Georgia||Gehalt: negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/067886_1579876790|
RED is currently seeking an SAP CPM/PS functional resource for an initial 3-month contract opportunity based in Atlanta, GA. This will be working on an ongoing project for a consumer goods end client through one of our top global consultancies.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 8+years SAP experience
- MUST have 1 full-lifecycle implementation within CPM
- CPM expertise with configuration of Project work space and Financial Plan
- Good understanding of project workspace, revenue/cost planning
- Cost Plan transfer from/to SAP-CPM bid structure and SAP-PS project structure
- Functional Knowledge with Bex query and Planning functions
- Knowledge of Lumira/Design studio and Integrated Planning
- Proven experience within Project Profile, Status Profile and the integration between Project system and CPM
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!