SAP CRM Senior Consultant - Stockholm, Sweden
Swedish and English Speaking
One RED's premier consulting clients are looking for a SAP CRM specialist to come and join their SAP consulting arm.
The SAP CRM Functional Consultant will be involved in the implementation and roll-out of SAP CRM solutions.
Main responsibilities will be to deliver SAP CRM Service Management solutions (Interaction Centre/Incident & Service Request Management) through change requests or projects.
- Career counselling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
- Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company.
- Professional training's, access to advanced knowledge bases and to advice of international experts.
- Opportunity to work with global clients on local projects.
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Technically strong individual who has at least 4 years' of experience
- Ability to write functional design specifics and be able to Interpret a technical design
- Proven Experience working with end users and the marketing team
- Experience in reporting from CRM either BI or ECC reports
- Minimum 1 full project life-cycle implementations
- Experience with SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C) is a definite advantage
- Experience in integration with SAP ERP back-end system is an advantage
- Swedish - excellent spoken and written skills (required)
- English - excellent spoken and written skills (required)
If you feel that your skill set matches our clients requirements then please submit an updated CV and a current contact number and a member of our team will be in touch. We can guarantee interviews within 48 hours our a successful application.
So if you are looking for a change then contact firstname.lastname@example.org