RED is currently hiring a SAP CSV Consultant on behalf of a Global Key Partner to participate on a Greenfield s/4HANA implementation programme. The programme is expected to take place over a 2-3 year period and therefore ideal for those looking for a a long term contract.
Please find details below:
Role: SAP CSV Quality/Assurance Consultant
Location: Close by Basel, Switzerland
Duration/End: 31st December 2019 initially, possible extension (part of a 2-3 year programme)
Capacity: Full time, 5 days on site with possible remote work available
- A Senior Validation Lead who has 10-15 years of experience
- 2-3 cycles of establishing the Validation protocols (Strategy, Plans, Registry, Reports) for a global template/greenfield SAP definition in a Pharma environment, also supporting a global SAP deployment
- Experience in managing the validation protocols across multiple business functions - Finance, Procurement, Sales, Planning, Production, Product Quality, Warehouse managing, and product export
- Can work with senior management in the business to ensure that all elements of quality - business and IT - are covered in the Validation protocols.
- Can convert the strategy in day to day ways of working, in support of the methodology team, to ensure a fully documented and validated delivery.
- Knowledge of Solution Manager 7.2, and the use of this in process of systems validation, as well as working with S4HANA is most advantageous.
- Global SAP S4HANA-ARIBA-MDG-BI template define, design, build and test (for Pharma division).
- Commercial Pilot deployment (including shared service centre - likely in Asia).
- Manufacturing Pilot deployment (medium sized site - likely in Asia or Germany).
- Global Pharma Methodology + SAP Activate Agile methodology = Hybrid Agile.
General CSV activities supporting the quality process of the systems documentation and validation:
- Validation Strategy - Inputs and concepts.
- Validation Plan(s) - Activities and deliverables, required to provide the documented evidence for the validation of computerised systems.
- Validation Registry - Identifies and references all valid and effective documents associated with the system, just prior to go-live
- Validation Report(s) - Summarises and reports on all activities that are carried out according to the Validation Plan. Based on the results, it provides a decision as to whether the system is validated and can be released for productive use.
If you are interested or would like to know more details, please send your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.