SAP Data Migration Consultant (London HQ but with remote option)
Our client is looking for experienced and professional SAP data migration specialists from Consultant to Principal Consultant level to join a fast-growing SAP consulting partner based in central London. We are looking for ambitious consultants with proven expertise and a strong interest in SAP data migration for client-facing technical and project management roles. The candidate must have technical and/or process background in SAP data migration and, for more senior roles, experience in project management.
You will be working with industry-leading SAP transformation software and alongside experienced data migration specialists on cutting-edge SAP projects including S/4HANA. You will be involved in complex data migration projects on UK and international SAP programmes and be expected to lead by example to the other consultants on the team.
This is an opportunity to join a thriving company with ambitious yet sustainable growth plans at an exciting time in their development. The company is focused on long-term customer relationships, quality of delivery, continuous improvement and people development.
Experience & Skills:
Candidates will either have a SAP technical background with strong development expertise and data model understanding or a SAP functional background with a desire to specialise and focus on data migration.
- Minimum 3+ years of SAP technical (ABAP, LSMW) or functional experience
- At least 2 years delivering a SAP data migration project through the full project lifecycle
- Customer oriented and focused on delivering high customer satisfaction through excellent delivery
- Awareness of the big picture and context of his/her team and project within a business
- Driven, enthusiastic, collaborative, pragmatic and diplomatic with a 'can-do' attitude
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and strong interpersonal skills
- A strong problem solver with a pragmatic and tenacious attitude to seek out resolutions
- Driven to continuously improve
- Focused on outcomes not actions
- Experience in ETL and data quality tools, eg SAP Data Services, DataStage, DataFlux, Landscape Transformation
- Consulting background
- SAP certified in ABAP or functional module
- Industry recognised project management qualification, eg PRINCE2
**Unfortunately, our client will not be able to offer VISA sponsorship for this role**