Red is searching for an SAP FI candidate with experience within Defect Management for a 3 month contract opportunity. This is for a global implementation project with a direct end client based near Secaucus, NJ.
- 7+ years experience within SAP FI
- 2+ full lifecycle implementations within SAP FI
- Functional experience within R2R
- Establish reporting framework for management/stakeholder level reporting
- Identification of priority defects for resolution
- Manage the Defect Management procedure and associated workflow for defect assignment, investigation and resolution
- Design, establish and evolve tooling/accelerators to support the defect management procedure
- Closely monitor progress of Defect Fixes to ensure their timely resolution
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!