|Standort: Columbus, Ohio||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Food & Beverage||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/081750_1625664332|
One of Red's clients in the Greater Columbus, OH area is implementing SAP S/4 HANA and is seeking to hire a full-time, permanent SAP Demand to Supply Process Owner! (Previous S/4 experience not required!)
The position would be responsible for leading practices to develop, build, test and deploy the ERP solution of the future for their work team. The posiiton will work closely with the Process Leads, Systems Integrator, company Decision makers and Subject Matter Experts to identify, close gaps and change impacts by leveraging standard business processes with minimal technology developments.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the SAP system (including SAP PP-PI) and process manufacturing, as well as, the following:
- 5 years of functional knowledge and understanding of current functional workflows
- Process design and change experience in designated areas
- ERP implementation experience a plus, but not a requirement
- Strong analytical and interpersonal/communication skills required.
- Ability to understand process flows.
- Ability to look at alternatives and assess cost/benefit relationships
- Ability to participate in team discussions, solicit input and facilitate decisions in a professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task and organize effectively to meet users' expectations while working as part of a larger team.
- Possess the ability to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to travel