|Standort: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/064391_1568379542|
For our long-term customer in the Düsseldorf area we are looking for an SAP Development Lead.
Your main tasks are to manage and give expert guidance into all technical development activities for a SAP S/4 HANA implementation.
* To give guidance into overall decisions regarding technical architecture from a development perspective
* To ensure that standards and best practices as required by SAP / S4 HANA are consistently used
* To ensure all quality assurance processes for the development area are adhered to
* Central point of review, reporting, resource and general management of all SAP development activities
* 5 years' plus experience as a Lead ABAP Developer required
* Strong generalist knowledge in the areas of reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements and forms as well as current know how of the development best practices in these areas
* Expert level knowledge in the area of system integration and middleware technologies relating to SAP
* Familiarity of Agile Methodologies is a minimum, evangelist preferred
* Solid knowledge of SAP ECC system landscape
* Previous experience with S/4 HANA system desired
* Start: ASAP
* Duration: 9 months (+ option to extend)
* Utilisation: 4 days per week onsite
* Location: Düsseldorf area, Germany
* Language: English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.