Searching for an SAP DTS S/4HANA Lead to join a top consultancy on a full-time permanent basis. This position can be based anywhere in the US but must have availability to travel up to 80%.
- 8- 10 years' professional experience with SAP implementations
- Experience with SAP Demand to Supply experience - including PP, PI, QM, PM, WM, RF
- Previous Lead experience required
- FLC experience required: blueprints, gap analysis, end-to-end process design, testing strategy, cutover plans, training, etc.
- Experience with S/4 HANA required
- Management Consulting experience preferred
- Must have availability to travel up to 80%
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Required Skills and Responsibilities:
This position will have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure and will be responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. A successful candidate will drive sales opportunities within assigned area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.