|Standort: Zürich, Switzerland||Gehalt: Swiss Franc145000 - Swiss Franc160000 per annum + + up to 15% bonus + benefits|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/069796_1587735223|
SAP EAM Lead Consultant - Switzerland - CHF145K to CHF160K + up to 15% Bonus + Benefits
A unique and exciting opportunity has recently been made available at a multinational consultancy based in Zurich, Switzerland. My client is currently looking for and experienced SAP EAM Lead Consultant to join come on board for their challenging projects. With a consistent flow of sizable projects in the production, manufacturing and pharmaceutical industries, this role allows the consultant to grow personally and professionally through the exposure of household-name companies.
Current project: Infrastructure Industry, S4/HANA project.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP PM
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Facilitate design workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team
- Provide clients with full life-cycle project implementation consulting expertise including assessments, blueprinting, system build, testing and go-live stabilization
- Write detailed functional mapping to SAP applications, functional gap analysis, detailed blueprint design and process documentation and detailed functional specifications for any custom development. This includes integration points with other SAP modules such as MM (Materials Management), CO (Controlling), and PS (Project Systems)
- Create and/or support creation of integration/user acceptance test scenarios and scripts as well as facilitate and provide direct support for user testing
- Create and/or support creation of cutover plan and scripts as well as facilitate and provide direct support for production migration and go-live stabilization
- Strong Expertise in SAP Plant Maintenance Processes like Corrective, Breakdown, Preventive, Calibration, Refurbishment and Shutdown Maintenance
- Experience should cover Industries including Pharma and Manufacturing
- Should have at least one end-to-end Implementation cycle experience
- Involve in Configuration, Functional Specification Preparations for RICEFs, Testing and Support.
- Implement custom IT solutions based on the design specifications.
- Involve in Data Migration activities for all PM Objects.
- Defect handling and processing using Test management tool.
- Working with Interfaces connecting SAP and Non-SAP Applications in Maintenance Processing.
- Conduct end user training.
- Analysis of Change Requests/Defects and responsible for Implementation.
- Well Equipped with latest upgrades in Plant Maintenance areas like Maintenance Cockpit, Configuration and EAM Simplicity Functions for Maintenance Worker Role.
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Fluent German and English
- Must be open to travel up to 80%