SAP EDI Analyst
Our client, a leading environmental organisation are looking for a SAP EDI Analyst to play a key role in the ongoing management of their S/4 HANA system.
Competitive package on offer.
- SAP and EDI systems data quality owner
- Ability to adapt to Work with BluJay
- Monitor idocs and resolve issues
- Constantly ensure that business rule requirements are met
- Manage changes to the scope of existing partners.
- Use knowledge and understanding of EDI standards
- Own the resolution of other integration problems between systems
- Adapt to take on specific roles requested by the IT director.
- Good Knowledge of the SAP environment (PI/PO)
- How the different services provided over EDI operate and how they interoperate with an ERP system.
- A good understanding of IDOC formats to resolve/identify issues.
- Ability to correlate IDOC/EDI files to identify errors when alerted.
- Supply chain operations
- Knowledge of project management approaches, for both personal and business orientated projects
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, feel free to contact me direct on +44207 107 7632, or you can message me at firstname.lastname@example.org to start a discussion.