Our client is looking for an experienced and professional SAP Enterprise Architect - Retail industry to join a Global Leader in Technology based in Germany. We are looking for ambitious Sap Enterprise Architects with proven expertise and a strong interest in the retail industry for client-facing roles. The candidate must have extensive background in SAP general logistics and retail industry and a good understanding of the SAP suite and their impact on business processes and strategies.
You will be working with industry-leading SAP transformation software and alongside experienced SAP retail specialists on cutting-edge SAP projects including S/4HANA, C/4 Hana and Greenfield Implementations. You will be involved in complex implementation projects on German and international SAP programmes and be expected to lead by example to the other consultants on the team.
This is an opportunity to join a thriving company with ambitious yet sustainable growth plans at an exciting time in their development. The company is focused on long-term customer relationships, quality of delivery, continuous improvement and people development.
Experience & Skills:
Candidates will have extensive industry knowledge and addressing all facets if SAP centric solutions. Candidates will evaluate the customer requirements, align them with the business processes and ensure the correct implementation from the perspective of solution architecture. Additionally, practical experience in managing projects and sub projects is necessary.
- 5+ years of consulting experience
- Extensive industry and solution knowledge in the area of retail trade and wholesale or consumer industry
- Sound knowledge of at least one of the following: S/4 Hana, IS-Retail, Master Data Governance, Warehouse Management, CAR
- Great technical and methodical knowledge
- Fully professional level of English and German
- A strong problem solver with a pragmatic and tenacious attitude to seek out resolutions
- Driven to continuously improve
- Onshore, client-facing experience
- Must be fully mobile and flexible to travel up to 80%
You will be receiving an excellent benefits package, including, but not limited to:
- Fantastic bonus (target based)
- Travel or car allowance
- Paid travel, accommodation and meal expenses when working on site
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Possibility of buying discounted shares within the company
Salary package: competitive + bonus & benefits, depending on experience