|Standort: Austin, Texas||Gehalt: NEGOTIABLE|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/064902_1570221191|
Red is seeking an SAP BPC Solution Architect experience for a full-time position to be based in Austin, TX.
Successful applicants will have experience in the following:
- 3+ years of experience designing EPM solutions using SAP BPC or other EPM solutions including Hyperion, TM1, BFC/Cartesis
- 5+ years of experience working in corporate finance, accounting, or as a consultant on corporate finance or business intelligence systems
- Experience leading the design for several EPM solution projects
- Strong experience developing and analyzing requirements for financial systems
- Experience designing or improving corporate finance or accounting processes
- Eagerness to learn and grow within the firm
- Advising customers on the true value proposition of EPM solutions and on design best practices to help customers develop more informed requirements.
- Experience designing solutions in accord with informed customer requirements and best practice
- Exceptional communication skills
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!