|Standort: Poland||Gehalt: £90000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/072426_1595451075|
THIS POSITION IS 100% REMOTE, YOU CAN LIVE ANYWHERE IS EUROPE!
Red has a direct client with European offices in Poland. They are hiring a full time and permanent employee for their SAP Team. Our client is specifically looking for an SAP EWM Business Relationship Analyst.
This role will be responsible for formulating and defining complex information systems scope and objectives through research, analysis, testing and fact-finding combined with a comprehensive understanding of business systems and industry requirements. The analyst serves as a proactive partner to the business and as part of a global team to enable business through technology in an integrated enterprise systems environment.
- Serves as liaison between business users and technology group for system implementation and maintenance. Serve as the primary point of contact, between the Business and IT, specific to the Deliver area, communicating all relevant IT information updates.
- Effectively communicate complex concepts and solutions to all level of the organization and project team, including facilitation of decisions and consensus building.
- Identifies and aligns solutions to business needs, IT strategy and IT architecture standards, and drive process improvement by collaborating internally within IT and with business partners.
- Responsible for business need solutioning, including solution design, proposals and end-to-end business process engineering and requirements mapping. Designs and develops IT solutions (integrated process, applications, data, and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with the organization IT direction and standards.
- Drives business process transformation and continuous improvement with key business partners and the other Technology solution teams.
- Designs major aspects of the architecture of the SAP EWM and TM applications, including components such as user interface, middleware and infrastructure integration points.
- Works across solution teams to ensure proper system/data integration.
- Partners with Scrum teams to ensure delivery aligns with project objectives. Adheres to project timelines to complete tasks on time, budget and aligned with business user expectations.
- Provides leadership over program standards and performance as it pertains to solution design concepts, and deployment in Commercial (Order to Cash) area such as Order Management, Merchandising, Trade Promotion Management (TPM), retail execution, rebates and pricing.
- Champions the requirements and participates developing and implementing realistic systems plans and solutions that support the established strategies and ensuring that the potential business value from those capabilities and assets are captured, optimized, and recognized driving to a high return on investment - Coaching the business leaders to articulate their needs and requirements
- Drives continuous improvement in all areas and people around them, leading by example.
- Focuses on business value rather than solutions to develop ideas, including digital awareness, risk assessments, business continuity, and business capability requirements.
- Proactively identifies additional capabilities available in currently deployed technologies to enhance leverage of these solutions and assets. Gain alignment, support and implement
- Serves as functional leader, team member on multiple applications, technology projects and strategic planning initiatives
- Participates in project design reviews of larger projects
- Actively seeks continuous improvement opportunities, appropriately challenge existing processes and solutions, and offer compelling plans and solutions
- Drive innovation and creative solutions to business challenges and opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field. May consider 10+ years of related experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience working with IT in logistics and distribution environment.
- Ability to act as a work stream leader within area of responsibility.
- Ability to work in complex global projects environments.
- Ability to adapt, learn and perform in fast paced environments.
- Certification in SAP ECC and or S4 preferred
- EWM and WM with advanced configuration expertise in a supply chain module required
- Integration of Material Flow Systems, WCS, WES in a distribution center prefer.
- Highly analytical with strong supply chain experience with experience of 3rd Party Logistics. Digital transformation experience a plus
- Able to travel internationally, up to 25% for limited periods of time as require