|Standort: Norway||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: ACEWM-01_1573839881|
Your professional foundation is within SAP EWM (extended warehouse management), but you are often interested in and experience from similar fields. You will be central to managing, deploying, and improving our SAP solution. The right candidate likes to work in close dialogue with the business side, is proactive and can take responsibility from idea to realized solution. You see opportunities and are genuinely concerned with process improvement.
Key tasks are:
- Implementation and changes to the solution
- Assist in their SAP implementation
- Delivery for changes for solution design, estimation, configuration
- Develop outgoing logistics and maintain, develop and operate
- Identify the need for functional and technical improvements, as well as working towards use of the solution in the group
Preferred background and characteristics:
- Experience with SAP EWM hands-on configuration and/or application analysis
- Cross-module experience within SD and IM is a plus
- SAP Business process knowledge and improvement
- Relevant University or college qualification
- Good overall understanding and ability to think outside the box
- A keen interest in updates and new developments within the field
- Experience working within a large organisation either as a consultant or at management level
There will be certain options on offer to a successful candidate like a pension, good promotional path, flexible hours, subsidised food and drink and an attractive promotional path.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in then please apply and I can get in touch and we can discuss in more detail.