SAP EWM Consultant
Our client, a leading Global SAP Transformation Consultancy are looking for SAP EWM Consultants, from consultant to Architect level, to join their ever-expanding organisation and become a part of their exciting journey as they embark on numerous large-scale SAP transformation projects for their UK client base.
They guide their customers through business transformation, applying the ecosystems of their main business partners. Then continue to service their customers, assuring continuity and continuous improvement.
They are a fast -growing Consultancy with over 2000 professionals in 10+ countries and partnered with some of the World's largest brands, so now is a great time to join their ascendance.
- Minimum 3-5 years EWM experience
- At least one full SAP EWM life cycle implementation
- Strong relevant functional and/or technical hands-on experience in SAP EWM
- Ability to work and deliver creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Fluent in English
- Ability to meet UK wide client travel requirements when applicable
- Good Client facing skills
- Passionate and committed about delivering SAP solutions
- Eligible to work in the UK / EU
- S/4 HANA project experience is not required, but desirable
Due to the number of hires we can consider applications from SAP professionals from Consultant to Architect level. This organisation is going places in 2019 and beyond so if you would like to be part of this exciting journey feel free to email me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org