SAP EWM Manager
The SAP Manager is responsible for leading the SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) portfolio to ensure future implementations and support are meeting business partners' needs. This position will collaborate with business partners, IT and vendors.
This position is located at our corporate office in Atlanta, GA.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive and participate in the analysis, design, configuration, implementation, and support of SAP EWM and integration with SAP ECC and the application processes and enhancements to meet end user needs
- Manage the SAP EWM portfolio that includes managing projects and ensuring the current EWM landscape is adequately supported
- Implementation and execution of SAP EWM projects via well-defined plans including procedures, deadlines and accountability
- Structure, lead and coach the SAP EWM IT project staff and vendors
- Communicate project status updates on a weekly basis to the project stakeholders and escalate issues that may require attention
- Manage enhancements by working closely with the business team in prioritizing the business needs
- Have a close working relationship with the IT and business vendors and manage timesheets and deliverables
- Ensure that the project budget is managed, and scope creeps are promptly communicated to the leadership team
- Keep abreast of the new trends and advancements in the distribution space and EWM solution in particular
- Keep abreast of current and future business policies, procedures, and workflows within the SCM business
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, Supply Chain or related field is required.
- Minimum 5 years of direct experience working with SAP EWM is required.
- Deep domain knowledge of SAP EWM is required.
- Experience implementing SAP EWM in Tier 2-3 customers (mid to large sized implementations) is required.
- Experience working with other SAP modules is a plus.
- Experience leading large teams of internal employees and external vendors to execute mid to large-sized projects is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is required to be successful in this role.
- Ability to travel 40 - 50% for project related work when needed is required.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and leadership skills to navigate a large and spread-out organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.