|Standort: Texas, USA||Gehalt: US$80 - US$100 per hour + negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/077780_1613671846|
RED is looking for an SAP EWM S/4HANA resource for an initial 3-month contract position with one of our global consulting clients. This position will be fully remote and ideal candidates will be able to start March 1st.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 4+ years within SAP EWM
- 1 full end to end EWM implementation
- Worked on SAP S/4 HANA EWM (1809 or newer)
- Proven experience with inbound and outbound, Internal processes, Production Integration and the RF Optimization in EWM
- Proficient with SAP EWM Data Migration activities in consultation with modules like SD, MM, PP, FI
- Previous work within SAP EWM Cutover Activities and Hypercare phase
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!