Global health care company that employees over 1500 medicals professional across the world has an urgent requirement for a SAP FI CO Functional Specialist to based from their UK HQ in the London area.
In this role as SAP Support Analyst you will work closely with the Shared Services Team and the Enterprise Manager as well as key IT staff across the organisation.
- Support, Maintenance and Administration of the SAP System
- Provide support with accounting processes and controls within SAP, specifically GL, AP, CCA and COPA
- Provide SAP training to others
- Review requirements & specification and define test conditions
- Manage more complex business requirements
- Document and record any new processes effecting SAP
Skills & Experience Required:
- Min of 4 years of SAP FICO preferably HANA S4 but not essential
- Accounting and Controlling with some basic knowledge of procurement
- Previous experience of billing systems
- Systems Analysis background
Excellent opportunity to get involved with S4 if you're not already doing plus a market leading package available for the right candidate.
As mentioned this is an urgent requirement and we are ideally looking to book interviews for next week, so to avoid missing out please apply now and member of the RED team will be in touch to discuss your application.