SAP FI/CO Consultants (All levels), London
With revenue now exceeding £100 million our client is now looking to hire a number of talented SAP FI/CO professionals to the UK centre of excellence based in the heart of London.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Configuration and implementation of SAP FI / CO business processes
- Develop technical concepts for the business processes for complex transformation projects
- Conduct customer workshops and training courses
- Development SAP FI / CO applications and support interfaces to other SAP modules
- Produce feasibility studies for new SAP FI / CO projects
- Minimum of 5 years SAP FI CO experience with the ability to display strong knowledge of business processes
- Accounting background
- Previous consultancy experience
- S4 HANA would be a distinct advantage but not essential
Due to the number of hires we can consider applications from SAP professionals at Senior Consultant level through to Senior Manager. This company is going places in 2019 and beyond so if you would like to be part of this exciting journey please apply now and a member of team RED will be touch!