|Standort: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/063069_1563552128|
The Enterprise program 'AMS Enterprise track partner' role will ensure that all day-to-day operational activities are carried out in a timely and reliable way. He/She will continually measure the performance of the services provided by Enterprise program and its impact on local business activities.
In addition, he/she will be required to act as liaison between local teams and global activities and vice versa
Major Duties and responsibilities:
Act as liaison between local teams and global activities and vice versa lead all minor enhancements in Budget to Report related activities in the US
- Support the change processes required to implement revised operational and business systems in US for Budget to Report area.
- Work closely with the NA business teams in Budget to Report on all aspects of IT support related activities
- Maintain excellent communications with the department, promote the sharing of knowledge, leading to improved business support
- Point of contact and escalation in country for all Budget to Report activities
- Supports resolution and testing off bug fixes in global and local interfaces
- Suggest improvements in support process in order to enable better business satisfaction
- Ensure quality services are performed to the agreed SLA by reporting and measurement
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 8-10 years' experience in SAP (FI/ CO) module.
- Pharma experience preferred
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Solid understanding and experience in FI-CO with more focus on controlling with expertise in following
- Standard cost planning for warehouse and manufacturing plants
- Cost Object period end closing - WIP and variance calculation, Settlement
- Material ledger period end closing
- Integration points of Product costing with Supply chain, Revenue recognition, General ledger, Logistics, Quality management etc.
- Manage the requirements from various business functions e.g. Cost accounting, Transfer pricing, Tax etc.
- Implement reporting requirements for Product obsolescence, Lower of Cost or market reserve, Short dated obsolescence, Excess inventory reserve, P&L impact reserve reporting.
- Implement drill down reporting for Transfer pricing e.g G2N P&L by Licensee
- Successful experience working in a team environment and with a multi-disciplinary and global team
- Experience integrating with external financial systems is a plus
- Experience working with offshore vendor preferred
- ** Experience in configuring/customizing SAP system in relevant functional areas
- **Hands on experience with resolving issues in SAP raised by end users
- **Proficient with designing solutions in SAP to satisfy user requirements and writing Functional design specs, Configuration Specs and test scripts