|Standort: West Midlands, England||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Manufacturing||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: VE fico/uk_1560856877|
**SAP FICO Analyst**
For one of our dearest manufacturing clients, we are looking for an SAP FICO Support Analyst to work on an exciting UK based project. As a leader in their industry, they have several large-scale projects on the horizon which you can be a part of.
- Resolve SAP queries
- Support and train SAP key users
- Drive continuous improvements through SAP
- Work within the SAP project team, delivering changes, testing, training and data migration.
- Organise internal functional SAP forums
- Organise and conduct Internal audits / health checks with SAP business units
- 5+ years supporting SAP FICO with strong experience within accounting and controlling.
- Broad knowledge of End to End business processes
- In depth knowledge of integration points with accounting
- Be able to translate business requirements into a deliverable SAP solution.
- Be able to complete business process and functional development projects to a high standard including writing functional specifications, testing developments, delivering training and go-live support.
- Be involved in Business Process developments (incl. mapping, fit-gap analysis).
- Have good communication skills