|Standort: Berkshire, England||Gehalt: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits package|
|Bereich: Pharma & Health||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: VE fico/uk/sw_1561056538|
**SAP FICO Consultant**
Play a key role in maintenance and support of the SAP S4 HANA system as well as integration's to and from SAP with several different enterprise systems.
- SAP Functional Support in FICO
- Manage SAP core modules, FI-GL, AP, AR, PS, PCA, CCA & CO-PA including Fixed Assets and MM module.
- SAP Configuration to resolve issues and set up new objects
- Manage systems integration's
- Evaluate business processes, determine impact and recommend the solutions and changes in FICO/MM
- Engage with stakeholders to gather, analyse and develop new requirements with functional specifications
- Experience of working with ERP systems and integration's between the different types of systems
- Min 5 year's experience with SAP FICO
- Good understanding of SAP Procurement Accounting background
- SAP Configuration experience with ability to identify process improvement opportunities
- SAP S/4 HANA experience is highly desired.
- SAP FIORI Experience is highly desired.
For anyone that's looking to work on an S/4 HANA program there is no better opportunity.