Our client, a market leader specialising within SAP HANA, S/4 HANA and Azure has opened a brand-new position for an SAP FICO Consultant which will enable more customers to innovate, transform and migrate their business strategies.
This person is required to support a growing list of exciting and active S/4HANA transformation projects requiring FICO project and support services.
This includes a large S/4 HANA Transformation Program
As an SAP FICO Consultant, you will:
- Be involved in all stages of a project life cycle to complete best practice SAP products
- Be involved with integration and application analysis across logistics modules (MM, SD, PP)
- Provide expert advice on SAP functionality, change management and other advisory services
- Be involved with definition, design and migration solutions to customers based on best practice
- Provide guidance on test plans and end-user documentation
- Provide 3rd level support for customer's SAP FICO incidents and problems during and post hyper-care
- 5+ years in an SAP FICO environment
- Strong configuration across all SAP FICO sub-modules
- Full project life-cycle experience within SAP FICO
- Strong understanding of Finance business processes and accounting practices
- Strong SAP Financials skills: SAP Simple Finance
- S4/HANA experience is highly desirable
There are significant opportunities for professional development in this position as you will have the chance to apply your expert knowledge of S/4 HANA, integration, cloud and automation.
Do all of this alongside a welcoming work culture which believes in boosting productivity by providing suitable work-life balance.