Fantastic opportunity for a SAP FI/CO Consultant in Dublin, Ireland. Must have a EU/UK passport. Successful applicant will join a world famous organisation and be subject to unrivalled opportunities.
SAP FI CO - Dublin, Ireland.
- Conducting Meetings with business process owners to study and understand the client existing business process (AS IS) and gathering requirements (TO BE).
- Documentation of each process and getting management consensus on each one of them.
- Designing process flow diagrams for all End to End Processes of client.
- Study and understanding the restructuring requirements of client and proposing the best possible solution in SAP.
- Configuration of System on the basis of gathered information.
- Enhancements and report development (extensive use of report painter and sap query) where SAP standard was not meeting the client's requirements.
- Time to Time Presentation of solutions (POC) for new Process to client to avoid last minutes surprises.
- Unit and integration testing , Supporting UAT.
- Configuration Document and Training manual for SME /core team for new processes and user manuals for end users.
- Finalization of cutover strategies. Data Extraction, Data consolidation, Data cleansing, Data (master data and transaction data) upload programs.
- Providing Post production support during the hyper care.
- Need to work with other team members in conducting internal trainings, knowledge sharing sessions etc.
- Work in onsite - offshore model for solution delivery.
- Work towards enhancing the current business functionality either by removing the existing pain areas or providing the standard SAP best practice solutions.
- 3 plus years of overall experience in SAP FICO implementing at least one end to end Project, along with working experience in Rollouts, Upgrade or Support.
- Must have SAP implementation experience covering various facets of ERP implementation like Process mapping, Design, Configuration, Documentation, Training, Test scripts, data migration, functional co-ordination for the project and post-implementation support.
- Good Knowledge on Core sub modules like GL, AR, AP and Asset Accounting.
- Good Knowledge in Controlling, specifically in the areas of Internal orders, Product Costing and COPA.
- Knowledge on Banking functionality and Processing of payment files (different Formats) through interfaces.
- Experience in Customizing and Developments.
- Proficient in integration aspects of other logistic modules such as MM, SD, PP, and HCM.
- Good understanding on Taxation and Localization concepts.
- Good Knowledge on SAP tools like Report Painter, ABAP Query, and LSMW etc.
- Good understanding on IDOCs, setting up of Batch jobs, screen and transaction Variant setups etc.
- Experience in manufacturing domain
- Experience in analysis, design, development , deployment & documentation of FICO solutions
- Excellent communication & team management skills
- Good written and verbal skills & team skills
- Strong problem solving skills & proactive attitude