SAP FICO Consultant
RED SAP are currently on the lookout for a seasoned SAP FICO Functional Consultant to work for a global end user based in the heart of London.
Our client is considered one of the best in the industry, operating in over 50 countries globally with annual revenues in excess of $6 Billion. This really is an opportunity not to miss!
- Supporting the finance business with month end activities in SAP
- 2nd Line Support for SAP Finance issues
- Act as a subject matter expert and provide advice in all areas of SAP Finance
- Work alongside the SAP support partners to resolve technical issues
- Manager SAP FICO Master Data (Customer, Vendor, CC, GL, PC etc.)
Skills & Experience required:
- Prior experience working as a SAP FICO Analyst
- A minimum of 3 full project life cycles
- Strong finance background ideally with an accounting qualification
- Experience with Assets and Project Systems
- Expertise in writing functional specs
- Good knowledge of business processes such as P2P, R2R and O2C
- Prior experience of working with senior stake holders
Whilst this big brand logo sells itself not only will you get to work in the new state of the art offices you will also receive an amazing package consisting of an excellent base salary, travel allowance, bonus, pension, medical insurance, season ticket Loan, holiday purchase scheme and discounted gym membership
For more information please apply now and a member of RED will be in touch to discuss you application in further detail.