|Standort: France||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/080251_1620724442|
For one of our clients RED is looking for 2 SAP FICO nearshore remote consultant (Europe, Asia, Africa no more than 2 hours of time difference from CET).
The main missions of the Consultant are to:
1. SAP Core Model Design and Build:
Follow the SAP Core Model methodology from preparation to user acceptance
This includes the responsibility of application activities related to business requirements, analysis, solution
design leading configuration, testing, documentation, training and acceptance
Work closely with his/her counterpart in the IT consulting companies
2. SAP Core Model Rollout and Improvement:
Ensure that Change Requests are properly understood and approved by Business Process Owners before
any configuration and/or development
Ensure that the Business Requirements are effectively addressed through maximal and optimal standard
Promote the SAP Core Model Methodology across IT organization
The consultant will be expected to have :
- Strong business and functional knowledge on SAP Finance and controlling business processes
- Excellent understanding on integration with other processes such as Sales, Purchases …
- Strong expertise with SAP S4/Hana on modules FI and CO
- English fluency
The consultant needs to know how to manage the sub process below with related master data and interfaces:
- Stock valuation
- Profitability analysis, finance reporting and magnitude interface
- Project system
- Controlling related closing activities
- Controlling related master data (Materials,Profit centers, Cost centers, Projects, Ratio,...)
- Migration activities related to controlling sub process
You should have an overall good understanding on the sub process
- General accounting and Bank accounting
- Accounts payable management
- Accounts receivable management
- Fixed assets management
- Intercompany accounting
- Accounting related closing activities
- Accounting related master data (Accounts, Vendors, Customers, Banks,...)
- Migration activities related to accounting sub process
We are looking for individuals that have significant SAP implementation experience having contributed to several end-to-end projects, preferably in international context and with geographically disperse teams.
Europe nearshore competitive daily rate is expected to comply with the budget requirements.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com for considerations.
Interview and selection within 10 days.