|Standort: Indianapolis, Indiana||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: PR/075167_1606145023|
SAP FI Tax Consultant needed for a 6-month contract;
In this position, the FICO consultant will be responsible for integrating SAP or S/4 HANA Systems with Ariba Solutions;
Lead and drive all aspects of the analysis, design, construction/configuration, and testing as part of the tax software implementation process
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Interact and collaborate with Corporate Tax Advisors or Partners as appropriate, to better understand the tax requirements for the Organization and identify tax software's which can be implemented globally
- Perform process requirements (OTC, PTP) and analysis workshops with clients to define business, process, functional requirements and data element requirements
- Define and integrate SAP with ARIBA , and incorporate any specific taxation requirements globally
- Responsible for integrating OneSource /Vertex tax solution with SAP Ariba/S4 HANA 1709/1809 Versions for a global corporation
Skills required for this position:
- Hands on functional experience in tax laws, rules and citations in US and International taxation.
- Background in Indirect or Property Tax Law, Research or Consulting Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills
- Ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues
- Extensive experience in providing global indirect tax solution using standard SAP taxes and external tax software ONESOURCE or Vertex Tax Software.
- Extensive experience in integrating SAP interfaces in FI, MM and SD areas that include "bolt-on" products like ONESOURCE, VERTEX tax software's
- Extensive experience in integrating SAP with SAP Ariba Solutions for a global corporation
Once travel is safe again in early 2021, travel is expected at the base location of the Indianapolis, IN.
Please share your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration