|Standort: Ghent, East Flanders||Gehalt: €45000 - €60000 per annum|
|Bereich: Manufacturing||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/061996_1560246856|
A unique and exciting opportunity at a multi-national End User client!!!!!!
My client is looking for SAP Functional Analyst (EWM) to join their team in order to support their continuous growth and to enforce the competence center for an S4/HANA implementation on a Greenfield project that will lead to a global rollout.
This is a brilliant opportunity for anyone that is looking to expand their skills as an SAP professional using the latest technology in the market.
- Active participation in the deployment and optimization of the S4/HANA template and best practices in cooperation with business process owners and key users
- Able to give 2nd line support (Warehousing) to key users across different countries
- Able to translate requirements of the business into easy to understand and organic SAP functionalities, while using the latest in SAP technologies and functionalities on S/4 Hana, Fiori, and Analysis for Office
- Discover, Understand, Deploy & Support the template, country-specific setup, and functionalities in line with the business and operational priorities
- Provide assistance and guidance on the data migration from different legacy systems in line with the SAP & reporting data model
- Protect the consistency of the SAP data model and integrated processes, while keeping an open mind for improvements at all times
- Able to configure new and/or improved setups in the advanced EWM module
- Skilled in writing technical, functional and end-user documentation which includes the updates on SAP Enable Now, BPMN on Solution Manager, Test Manager, etc.
- Should be able to provide user training using 'train the trainer' concept
- Up to 3 years of SAP experience in EWM (mid-senior)
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial approach
- International production industry is a plus
- Able to build rapport and trust while forming a lasting relationship with business stakeholders
- Result-driven attitude with a strong analytical thought process
- S4/HANA experience is highly desired but not mandatory
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree