SAP Functional Integration Lead
Global leader based in the Cambridgeshire area is currently entering exciting times with the implementation of SAP as their core ERP system over the next 4 years. With a project of this scale means they are seeking a number of senior individuals who will play critical roles during this integration.
In the role of Functional Integration Lead you will ensure all elements of the functional integration within the design are identified, reviewed, understood, agreed, cross functional and then manage programme governance. You will work very closely with the Functional and Architecture divisions to ensure alignment across all business units.
- Take the lead for all elements of the cross functional design across all work streams
- Manage the solution template consistency across the business
- Lead and drive collaboration with the different work streams to ensure the solution has robust integration's checks
- Ensure the solution is integrated effectively and ensure ongoing integrity of the solution
- Support the functional change request process in accordance with programme governance
- Work with the functional teams in order to maintain consistency
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience of working in a Business Process Management role within a complex organisation
- Prior experience of driving large scale change
- Have previous experience of multiple deployments of ERP systems
- Manufacturing, Engineering or Chemicals experience would be advantageous
- Strong Project Management experience
- Broad understanding of Business Processes across at least one function (OTC, PTP, RTR, PTM, LES)
An excellent opportunity to get involved with a major global SAP project and the opportunity to work with an industry leading organisation. Superb package on offer including Bonus, 5% Pension Contribution, Share Scheme, Life Insurance, Income Protection, Medical Care and Free Lunch!
RED are also keen to hear from Lead SAP SD (OTC) and Lead PTP candidates in the local area.