Key responsibilities may include:
Maintain positive rapport with client relationship through effective communications
- Play a substantive or lead role in establishing and maintaining quality internal and external communications to include: deliverables, technical content of reports, proposals, etc.
- Maintain positive rapport with client relationship through effective communications
- Demonstrate knowledge of client's industry or functional speciality
- Lead project planning
- Monitor project economics and client billing
- Demonstrate the ability to implement security solutions for SAP
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell other services
- Maintain membership and visibility in SAP related professional and civic organisations
To be considered for this role, you must have the following core functional skills:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP GRC
- Good knowledge of SAP authorization models
- Experience in implementation of Identity management systems, e.g. Sailpoint
- SAP GRC Access Control implementation experience
- Team management skills - will lead a team of 5
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Based in Warsaw
- EU Passport Required
Our client offers a really strong team ethos and excellent opportunities for professional development. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills, be used to working to deadlines, will be enthusiastic and both a self-starter and a team player.
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to find out how you can develop your career further then please apply online and we will be in touch.
This is a permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary and additional benefits.
Please apply with an up to date CV.