|Standort: Munich, Bayern||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: NM/062021_1623855235|
For our endclient we are looking for a SAP GRC coordinator for a S/4 HANA project.
You are part of the coordination team to help making sure that the requirements are gathered correctly by the technical authorizations team.
With your hands-on experience in GRC you check the quality of the roles that are built by the technical team.
The work is currently fully REMOTE.
Once Corona allows onsite travel and work, the work is planned with 3 days per week onsite in Munich, Germany.
* Coordination of the support in GRC
* Supporting the communication between the business and the technical GRC team
* Quality assurance and optimization of authorizations and role design
* Good knowledge of SAP GRC
* Hands-on role building, authorization concepts and design
* Experience in S/4 HANA
* Understanding of authorizations mainly in finance, procurement (MM-PUR/Ariba) and material management (MM/WM)
* Good communication and coordination experience
* Start: ASAP
* Duration: 6 months (+ option to extend)
* Workload: Fulltime, Start in part time possible
* Location: Remote & Munich, Germany
* Language: English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.