RED's key client is currently looking for a SAP GTS consultant, to support remotely on a cross-divisional basis.
While the contract is initially for 6 months, the client is looking for a long term engagement. English is the project language, however multi-lingual consultants are preferred. Please find more information around the day to day and requirements below;
- At least 5 year's experience in business consultancy and application implementation in an international environment
- Proven experience in the SAP Global Trade Services (SAP GTS) module
- Experience with complex Intercompany processes is strongly preferred
- Good knowledge of ERP systems, business process analysis and design, system architectures and technology standards
- Good knowledge of business processes, experience in regulated system environment and ability to "speak the business language" when talking about IT subjects.
- Knowledge of import and export trade processes relating to other business processes within planning, production, finance, purchasing, logistics and quality assurance.
- Skilled in organisation change requirements (project and change management education)
- Ability to cope with project complexities and ambiguities
- Experience in managing external consultants in different locations and time zones
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep skills in balancing design adherence and industrialisation targets `with project requirements, demands, escalations, etc.
- Able to leverage networks of professionals across functions and business areas
- Strong internal and/or external influencing to achieve the objectives
- Understand the competing organisational needs beyond own part of business
- Able to interpret complex information and to negotiate and persuade internal and external peers
If you are interested, please send an updated CV to email@example.com