RED is seeking a SAP HANA technical consultant for a 1 year contract located in Santa Clara, California.
Th client is implementing Workday, specifically moving from PeopleSoft to Workday, but they need to put 20 years of data into workday and it will not permit it so they need to build a sidecar on Hana in order to load this data & generate workforce analytics into Hana.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- 8+ Years of HANA technical experience
- Experience implementing workday
- Ability to lead all tracks including ETL, HANA and reporting.
- Hands on experience interacting with business IT
- Spotfire knowledge is not required however would be a plus
- Extensive knowledge in building a sidecar in HANA