SAP HCM Manager required for a transportation holding company with railroad investments in the United States, Mexico and Panama.
This role is permanent, full-time employment that offers excellent compensation and benefits package.
Our ideal candidate must have SAP SuccessFactors experience in Employee Central and Payroll
This position will be responsible for architecture and design of the SAP HR systems, including SAP HCM and SuccessFactors, integration from SuccessFactors to backend SAP.
Some Job Responsibilities will include:
- Manages day-to-day operations of the HR ERP Systems Team and guides continuous improvement of processes, technologies and architecture.
- Liaises with the functional SAP HR/SuccessFactors experts as well as HR, Payroll and other business teams to assist with the ongoing functional support of SAP and resolve complex or emergent operational problems.
- Demonstrates tactical approaches from past project experiences that also reflect the alignment with a broader ERP strategy aligned to HR and Payroll business goals for US and Mexico HR groups.
- Acts as liaison between BP process owners and ERP/IT team(s).
- Advances the delivery of meaningful analytics in support of BP objectives.
- management, best practice & governance, problem resolution, define & track system performance metrics.
- Implements and supports SAP HCM, SAP Cloud Platform, SuccessFactors (Learning, Performance & Goals, Succession, Employee Central, Recruiting, Onboarding and Compensation) and related systems.
- Manages future technology and innovations for the ERP platform.
- Maintains effective customer relationships with designated business partners (BP).
Successful candidates must possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college, preferably in a job related major field of study.
- Minimum seven (7) years of relevant professional experience, including leading and managing projects or programs with outcome focused deliverables, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience directly or indirectly leading a team.
- Ten (10) years of professional experience with SAP HR, SAP Payroll and SuccessFactors (Learning, Performance & Goals, Employee Central, Recruiting, Onboarding and Compensation)
- S/4 HANA experience
- Railroad experience
- SAP Certifications in HR
- Certification in one or more SuccessFactors modules, preferably Employee Central