RED's Global client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across 30+ industries and all business functions underpinned by the world's largest delivery network. They work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment focused on defining and delivering the most innovative solutions. Their projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
SAP HCM SuccessFactors consultant
Salary: €4500 - 7000 per month (negotiable pending experience review)
Level(s): Consultant and above.
Eligibility: Finnish Residence only
Right now our Global leader are looking for talented SAP HCM SuccessFactors Consultants. We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
SAP consulting professionals with this global leader specialize in the design, development, integration and delivery of functional and industry solutions and processes for clients based on existing packages or custom-built systems. Working at X, you will leverage your core business, technology and industry expertise, enabling our clients to become high performance businesses.
As a SAP HCM SuccessFactors Consultant you will work with companies to clearly define and implement HR solutions creating a high-quality, cost-effective HR service model for our customers.
-Lead analysis, design and implementation of SAP HCM SuccessFactors solutions in close cooperation with the client
- Conduct structured testing internally and with users
- Drive cutover tasks and analyse need of historical data
- Support the change management process
- minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with SAP Success Factors
- You have experience with implementation, testing and data conversion
- Experience with minimum 1 full life cycle implementation project consisting of analysis, design, config/development build, test, deployment and training
- Business mindset with deep knowledge of functional processes
- Experience working in a project environment
Professional and personal skills:
* Driver mindset combined with strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to adapt to clients at all levels, from CEO to shop floor
* Outstanding at team work and with an ability to manage people
* Constructive mindset, solution-focused
* Good communication and presentation skills