Red is searching for an SAP HRIS Analyst for a 6 month contract opportunity. This is for an SAP upgrade project working with a direct manufacturing client at their new site based near Charlotte, NC.
The Primary focus of this role is to develop and refine the clients current software with a focus on Benefit and Headcount process'. This person will also serve as a technical point-of-contact ensuring operational effectiveness, data integrity, testing of system changes, and analyzing data for process improvement.
- 8+ years experience within SAP HRIS
- Hands on HRIS specifically with Benefits and Headcount reporting configuration
- Ability to build and maintain all elements within benefit functionality, including benefit plan setup, passive events, eligibility rules
- Assist in reviewing and troubleshooting integration issues between internal systems and third-party clients
- Identify areas for improvement within data, reporting, processes and systems
- Train new system users, develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!