We are currently working exclusively with a global consultancy who are currently looking for a SAP HR-Payroll consultant to be based anywhere in Poland
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintenance and enhancement activities for SAP HCM regarding the Polish & the German payroll.
- The SAP Consultant will provide expertise in performing maintenance (corrective, preventive and adaptive) and enhancement activities.
- Support on existing customers.
- Documentation of new and adjusted functionality.
- Interacting with a broad range of teams in order to provide a high level technical support.
- Supporting the life cycle management of the product including interaction with various teams like testing, on boarding, application support, system landscape group, etc.
- Proactively follows up on end-to-end resolution of all cases related to supported clients.
What experience you need:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SAP HR Payroll (preferably in implementation project).
- Very strong skills in payroll process and customizing.
- General knowledge in other SAP HCM modules PA/Time.
Details of the role:
- SAP HCM- Payroll Consultant.
- Location- anywhere in Poland (100% remote).
- Requires however- 50% travels (Across Poland only/ if global projects- no need to travel as all work for international Clients is provided remotely).
- 100% projects.
- Must have: English and German (at min Intermediate/communicative level), hands- on experience.
- Salary - Flexible- Depending on level of relevant experience (detail conversation required).