SAP Payroll expert. (SAP HR/PY)
Lincolnshire, East Midlands, UK
Opportunity to work onsite with one of the worlds leading brands as their SAP HR/PY expert. Must have experience working with UK/GB payroll.
Successful applicant will be subject to excellent career/training opportunities and excellent salary conditions and benefits.
* SAP UK Payroll Knowledge
* Experience to have worked closely with HMRC and statutory compliance for Great Britain
* SAP Posting to FICO and HRMC Reconciliation.
* UK Specific forms like P46, P11D configuration in SAP
* SAP Pension auto enrolment and other UK specific details like Gender pay gap, National Minimum wage, GDPR etc.
* Exposure in SAP patch upgrade and impact analysis
* Integration with different systems
* Helping HR team to resolve query received from HMRC or employees on Statutory, Tax, and NI
* Monitoring of statutory and legislative changes with SAP Notes and Patches and help to implement them into SAP
* Ensuring that Client meets UK statutory and legislative deadlines
Helping the HR team on Yearly activities (HMRC changes/tax uplift) or any business policy related changes
* UK Payroll knowledge and Tax treatment on allowances/wages.
* Configuration of SAP HR activities into the system.