|Standort: England||Gehalt: £65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: FR/334_1576747534|
SAP Hybris Consultant
Our client, a SAP specialist global consultancy are looking for a Lead SAP Hybris Consultant to play a key role on their client's SAP focused initiatives.
You will be tasked with will leading and delivering SAP BRIM projects as a senior consultant/subject matter expert/architect. Delivering for one or multiple clients.
- Provide Solution Design, Consulting, Subject matter expertise in all matters relating to BRIM and its integration. Expected to be an expert in Charging, Rating & allowance, SOM and CI configuration.
- This is a challenging and multi-faceted role that requires the most current functional knowledge of the SAP BRIM as well as excellent client facing skills.
- Delivering & lead BRIM projects in different industries. deliver using SAP Activate methodology
- Analyse business requirements and to define the scope of SAP Hybris Billing implementation as per clients' needs;
- Review the Business Requirements Specifications and use cases. Design end to end solutions for projects, potentially integrating multiple systems ensuring that designs adhere to agreed design standards and methods.
- Produce Requirements Documents, High Level and Detailed Design documents, Test cases and Training material for each milestone
- Manage the solution design throughout the project lifecycle through to deployment, ensuring that any defects are identified and resolved throughout the process.
- Minimum 2 full end to end BRIM project delivery experience.
- Have strong knowledge on Charge, Usage, Allowance, Recurring, One-time Price Plan, Range Table, Tier Table, Billable Items Mapping, Consumption Item Mapping, Mapping Table and Pricing Macro in SAP CC. Convergent Invoicing, Subscription Order management.
- Extensive experience in delivering IT Solutions in a Multi-vendor delivery model in Billing domain.
- Have good knowledge on SAP CRM, CC and CI integration.
- Have good knowledge and working experience in SOAP UI groovy scripting and test project creations for SAP CC testing
- Have worked on SAP CRM SOM (Sales Order Management) implementation with end to end integration with SAP CC and SAP CI.
- Have worked on Billable Item mapping and Consumption Item mapping configuration in SPRO in SAP CI.
- Proficiency in Mediation Zone, Core JAVA, UNIX & Oracle will be a plus
- Willing to travel abroad for client engagement.
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, please do not hesitate to message me at firstname.lastname@example.org