SAP Hybris Developer £450 per day
Red are working on a highly interesting Hybris Project with a leading Retail Client. They're looking to build an implement an eCommerce functionality within their existing SAP ecosystem and require a Hybris Developer to join them on an initial 6 month contract (with a likely option to extend) based in their Central London Head Office.
You will be an integral member of the project and will be expected to contribute to the overall Hybris Project with flexibility offered in relation to your work flow. A team of experienced SAP Professionals are already on site and the project is currently running very smoothly. You'll be following SAP Best Practices to work on some very interesting features within Hybris and further along there will be involvement within Testing and Demos.
- Java/J2EE, SAP Hybris experience.
- Retail experience from an SAP perspective.
- At least 1 end to end Hybris implementation or SAP Commerce Cloud implementation.
- High quality Java coding ability.
- Comfortable writing in Test environments including Mockito
- Good knowledge of Scrum Agile methodology
If this is a role that's of interest to you - please reach out asap as due to the urgency of this position, interviews are to be arranged on an ongoing basis. Please call 0207 107 7723 to speak with Alex McGuigan about this position or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.